From Rush Hour With Love

Wednesday 10 January 2007

A Puzzle of the Flesh


Well, so much for the three-sided coin, I ended up not going anywhere last night! The main reason being that once boarding the 63 bus from Farringdon my eyes proceeded to superglue themselves all the way until the last stop in Honor Oak Park.

Luckily, had some indulgent provisions in my fridge to last me through the evening. Ended up having Sainsburys-steam-in-the-microwave Salmon with Tarragon, New Potatoes and Vegetables, accompanied by a large glass of Chateauneuf du Pape and then a Rocky Road Chocolate Sunday…I’ll start the New Year’s resolutions next week!

Tonight I shall be cooking dinner for my brother and sister in their new flat, which is always a little tricky since they haven't got a cooker! Have decided on Beef Bourguignon with New Potatoes (in butter and coriander) and Spicy Rice followed by Blueberry & Almond Torte for dessert. The wine for tonight is a 2005 Cotes du Rhone Villages, hope it's nice, had to make cut backs after splashing out on the Chateauneuf du Pape!

Anyway, should be fun. My brother is dying to show me Civilization IV which he has recently bought, and I should like to pick up my disk 1 of Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars from him so that I can re-run the fun and play it again (again!) at the weekend.

Sadder still is the game I managed to get working on my PC via DosBox. I definitely won't say what it's called…it contains some slightly sick killings (e.g. a lady gets her legs amputated and is then electrocuted through her stumps), the main character appears to be bisexual and frequently goes to an S&M club and last night I found out that aliens are to blame!!

Hmmm...bizarre, but definitely the sort of game Miss Kitty likes to play.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi

17 January 2007 at 05:32  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home